Thursday, October 20, 2005

Erinshiiiiiiiiiire*

*pronounced Irish-ly, as only Cole and Tiny RP can do.

This post is only relevant to a few folks. But, only a few folks read this blog, so I suppose there is a chance it is relevant to everyone who reads it, sans Karen.

I just want everyone to know how SAD I am that I will not be attending Erinshire this year. Unless, of course, the Singular Journey class has taken up a collection on my behalf because they miss me SO MUCH. Please know that I will spend the entire day sitting on a blanket in my backyard, with a green wristband on, imagining the Erinshire scene, and applauding from 9-10pm which is when JP should be on stage.

What's a girl gotta do to get an '05 Erinshire t-shirt?

3 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

Ooh, a new word..."Irishy"

Gonna put that in my lexicon right now!

10:59 AM  
Blogger laura g said...

glad you like the new word, scott. my employer frowns when i make up new words in grant proposals, so i gotta do it here.

11:12 AM  
Blogger Cole said...

Laura, what a sad post. Erinshirrrrrrrrrrrre was a great success, although this year there were a billion mosquitos from out of nowhere (the Deegans said never in 15 years have they seen that). JP was well received. We could hear you clapping.

6:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home