Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Birmingham, Nashville, Houston, Chicago... Boise.

Jeremiah Jackson's galavanting with Southwest Airlines brought him to Nashville on Friday! I tell you, the flight attendant life is not for me. They have to be up - and personable - at unreasonable hours of the morning. They change time zones too much. They deal with obnoxious passengers. Some people love it, but it makes me tired just to think about that lifestyle. Have you MET me? I like routines. Jeremy knows that when we get married, (that is, according to our arrangement if we are both still single at 30) he will have to stop with the galavanting.

Anywho, we had a fabulous time at Radnor Lake with the fall colors, deer, and racoons. I have several cool pictures, but for some reason on this post, I have had extreme technical difficulties. I'll keep trying... but you may just have to come visit me to see the pictures.

A nice couple (with a British accent!) took our picture. We met up with T.J. and Holly McCloud for dinner at the new Ted's Montana Grill. And folks, guess what they serve at Ted's, besides the bison? Cherry lemonade. I was a happy camper.

4 Comments:

Blogger Cole said...

Cherry lemonade? Laura, boring. I thought you were going to name a REAL libation.

where are the pics? Hhhhhhhhhh

7:05 AM  
Blogger laura g said...

well cole, i didn't have time to list all the real libations from the evening.

i don't know what the pic problem is. it doesn't even post correctly from work. just error messages. hhhhhhhhhhhh.

8:57 PM  
Blogger laura g said...

ed - yes, i was helping Ted rid the world of a life-threatening type of hunger that can only be solved with mushroom swiss chicken, a loaded baked potato, broccoli, and cherry lemonade.

8:21 PM  
Blogger laura g said...

jenni - jeremiah is a friend of mine from ACU that i met freshman year through renae moore (but you may not know who she is either). he then lived across the way from me in UP for a year and a half, where we had Tuesday Night Dinners with a crew of friends and many an hour was spent playing catch in the courtyard instead of doing homework like good little students. once upon a time, we made a deal that if we were both still single when we turn 30, then we would just marry each other. and now, um, time is ticking...

8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home