Monday, November 17, 2008

hi, i'm cheap.

I know this will heap cries of, "boring," upon me, but listen to this:

Last night, I saved $23.48 on groceries using clipped coupons, Shortcuts.com, and my Kroger card. TWENTY THREE DOLLARS.

Do you know about Shortcuts.com? You can register your Kroger card, then add coupons from the site directly to your Kroger card, then all of your loaded coupons automatically give you discounts when you scan your Kroger card at checkout. I ended up with several completely free products.

And did you also know that you can take any competitor's ad into Wal-Mart and they must honor the ad price? My sister saves all sorts of money like that.

I know, I'm 100 years old, clipping coupons on a Sunday afternoon.

1 Comments:

Blogger Laurie said...

Again, I'm really impressed, Laura. I had no idea.

7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home