Thursday, June 22, 2006

Where's Waldo?

Okay, so I was all excited about the range of cities represented in the ClustrMap for my blog. Until I realized that many of them are probably my friend Jeremy, just from different cities since he travels so much. Not that Jeremy isn't important. But I was thinking maybe they were NEW important people.

I would love to know who lives in some of these cities if it isn't Jeremy. Clearly, there are lurkers who don't comment. From Portugal, for example. I don't mind, but I am curious.

First visitor from New Zealand wins.

9 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

Somebody from Hawaii keeps logging in. Better start writing in pidgin so he can understand.

4:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha. umm..i don't think thats me, cuz most of my blogging is done in chicago, and most of our hotels don't have internet. I just think you're blog transcends state and international borders. But i couldn't tell you what that last sentence means...just sounds smart..right?

8:16 AM  
Blogger laura g said...

scott, me no speakum da pidgin.

jj, alright then, new people it is! glad you made it home. hi to ted and nancy.

10:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

of course now i will make it a point to log onto your blog at every different place that I go. any states that are missing??

8:23 AM  
Blogger laura g said...

yeah, montana, but there's no internet access out there with only moose and no people.

8:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm on it!


ummm..but be patient....

2:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

by the way, did you ever get that dixie chicks cd i sent you?

2:53 PM  
Blogger laura g said...

you LIE. the cd you STOLE has not been to a post office. i bet you are listening to it right now. my airport shuttle and hotel services might be in jeapordy...

3:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm lurking...but you already knew that! I love the map too. Someday when I start my own blog, I think I'll use it too :) See you soon!!

6:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home