Tuesday, July 11, 2006

I'll have a bite of yours*

Karen recently made an appearance in Nashville, so I took a pre-vacation-vacation with her to Cold Stone Creamery. We enjoyed our $8 ice cream while we spoke of Hawaii and solved the world's problems. We decided we'd be better at solving the world's problems if we LIVED in Hawaii.





*Every single time we went to Cold Stone in Hawaii, this is how it went:

"Cole, what kind of ice cream are you getting tonight?"
"Well Laura, I'm not ordering any. I'll have a bite of yours."

6 Comments:

Blogger Cole said...

Laura, I can't BELIEVE you had ice cream with Barbara Streisand!!! Wow!

1:03 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

Hey, that girl in the picture with you is the one who left a bunch of crap on my porch!

Hey Laura, next time we go to Cold Stone, you can have a bite of mine. :)

2:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cole, you may think I look like Barbara Streisand, but I believe some would say "That's not saying much."

Katie, "Vote for me and all of your wildest dreams will come true."

Laura, I think I enjoyed our $8 ice cream more than our $9 grapes!

2:57 PM  
Blogger Scott said...

Hard to believe it's been a year since I walked around my house, shaking my head at those kinds of comments.

And if memory serves, Laura, each Cold Stone trip also involved a health code violation.

3:47 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

The $9 grapes! I had almost forgotten! Remember the tons of PB&J sandwiches, and the banana bread that the ants attacked? And the gecko in Karen's room one night at midnight?

Karen - All I have to say is HHHHHHHH...

9:16 AM  
Blogger laura g said...

cole, i got her autograph for you.

katie, i had forgotten about the killer gecko! that was hysterical.

karen, well... you know.

scott, you shook your head at our comments and we shook our heads at your movies. even.

9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home