Tuesday, February 20, 2007

the things we think up...

Any guesses for what's in this picture?

It's the soap on my car windshield in a car wash. I was a little stunned when the soap splattered down in green, pink, and blue. All I could think was, "WHY ARE THEY WASTING MONEY MAKING IT COLORED? And why THREE colors, for crying out loud?"

With all the snow and salty roads here lately, my car needed a good scrub. Along with a hundred other people yesterday, I waited in line for it. And I paid eight dollars for it. The only level that includes the undercarriage wash is the eight dollar level. Good grief.

5 Comments:

Blogger Beverly said...

The suds aren't colored its just the drugs you consumed earlier.

5:01 AM  
Blogger Cole said...

For eight bucks, it better be colored.

5:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure it's also scented (cherry or something)...seriously!!

1:05 PM  
Blogger Beverly said...

Hey girl, have a great time in Hawaii..wish I were going with ya!!

9:50 PM  
Blogger Laurie said...

Just went through a car wash with the colorful soap today. Thought about you :) I hope you are well.

8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home