Thursday, March 08, 2007

First Home


Unless the home inspector finds a termite or two, this place is officially mine at the end of March. It is the cutest thing you've ever seen... hardwood floors in every room, lots of windows, clawfoot tub, front porch, and a full basement for storage!

And my car insurance company will be happy to know that there is a carport, so maybe I won't have a fourth hail damage claim on my car.

I stood in the house tonight and my agent said, "I can see you arranging the furniture in your head right now. Every woman has the same look when they're doing that."

When you all move to Nashville, as I'm sure you will, I'll refer you to the best mortgage man and best real estate agent EVER.

7 Comments:

Blogger Laurie said...

Laura, it's BEAUTIFUL! So happy for you. Congrats!

7:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Laura! I'm so excited for you! Hawaii AND a new house in the same month...it just doesn't get much better than that! I'll pray for a termite-free inspection :)

2:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

NO WAY!!! AWESOME!

10:52 AM  
Blogger Beverly said...

girl...its amazing!!!

1:28 PM  
Blogger Beverly said...

Hey...I talked to you in Hawaii yesterday..so cool..love you girl!!

8:49 AM  
Blogger laura g said...

thanks, everyone!

yeah, karen, it seems that good things happen around my hawaii trips... a job, a house... maybe i should start going more than once a year.

3:09 PM  
Blogger e. l. wood said...

congrats. there is nothing like buying a house for the first time! happy Fungshui!

8:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home