Wednesday, December 14, 2005

boRING

at church tonight, we had a little contest in my class. we were instructed to wear a tie of any sort to class - a necktie, a bowtie, a ribbon tied in your hair, a sash tied around your waist, string tied around your finger, etc. (it related to a presentation we were having about someone's recent trip to Thailand.) the categories included most creative, most christmas-spirited, and most boring. i just wanted you all to know that i did NOT win for most boring. i didn't win for any of the others, either, but i felt it was important that you all know that i did not win for most boring.

5 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

Mediocrity...I absolve thee.

1:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

whew..i was worried for a second

2:27 PM  
Blogger laura g said...

by the way, when they announced the winner, i held up our sign for boring instead of applauding.

7:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you save me some Thai food? mmmmm...my favorite :)

1:10 PM  
Blogger Cole said...

Karen's commenting now? What? She deigns to come down and comment on us lowly bloggers?

I like panang chicken myself.

8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home