Sunday, March 18, 2007

Aloha

I'm back in Nashville after an awesome week on Kauai. My sleeveless top, capris, flipflops, and tan looked rather out of place in Chicago where it was 35 degrees as I passed through. More about the trip later, photos included.

But I'd just like to say that my ticket from Kauai to San Francisco was somehow selected for a free upgrade to first class. That's right, Cole. First class.

And now I should spend a little time unpacking... which might distract me from how much I miss the islands, lifestyle, and friends I love.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss you already, PH. <3

5:43 PM  
Blogger Beverly said...

awww...I heard you guys had a blast...and...congrats on beating Cole in that tennis match..glad the truth finally came out..let me know when you are ever headed here..

10:11 PM  
Blogger Cole said...

FIRST CLASS>? WHATEVER!!

10:31 AM  
Blogger laura g said...

emilyyyyyy! hope you woke up for class today :)

hey beverly, fun to talk to you from HI! i will definitely holler when i'm headed to A-town. not sure when that will be, but you just never know.

cole, i knew you'd whatEVER that. it happened two seconds after we hung up.

11:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to hear you 'guys' had a safe and fun trip on Kauai ...Scott and I or Me and Scott have fond memories when thinking of da gang from ACU - you are all too blame! iona.

5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home