Friday, December 23, 2005

at scott's request

Five random things about me that you don't know (already):
1) when i was little, i wanted to be the Incredible Hulk when i grew up.
2) i'm a little claustrophobic.
3) i've never driven a standard-shift vehicle.
4) my small childhood pillow lasted until yesterday, when it was replaced by a new one from Santa.
5) and today, i saw Joe Nichols (the country artist) walking out of the Wal-Mart by my house.

What was I doing ten years ago?
enjoying Christmas of my eighth grade year (ha!) living in Orange, TX.

What was I doing a year ago?
Job - i had just quit my job in Abilene.
Life - i moved to Nashville exactly one year ago 12/22.

Favorite Snacks:
1) ice cream
2) peanut butter & apple/banana
3) anything chocolate. chocolate with peanut butter is better.
4) good granola cereal
5) plain Lays potato chips

Five songs I know all the words to:
okay, i know all the words to 500 songs, but here are 5 that have recently been in my car cd player:
1) Cheatin' - Sara Evans
2) I'll Take You Back - Brad Paisley
3) Calling All Angels - Train
4) Ice Cream - Sarah McLachlan
5) American Soldier - Toby Keith

Five things I'd do if I had the money:
1) move Karen to Nashville
2) buy my aunt's house
3) help a friend start his dream project in the most poverty-stricken area of east Tennessee
4) buy a puppy
5) invest the rest while i decide what else to do with it

Five bad habits:
1) staying up too late on work nights
2) procrastinating on things i don't want to do
3) eating cereal instead of real food for dinner... a lot
4) speeding in the construction zone on the way to work. it is 45mph on an open interstate. gimmie a break.
5) reading too many people's blogs! it was a slippery slope, i tell you.

Five things I love to do:
1) be outside
2) be alone
3) swim
4) take pictures
5) take naps

Five favorite toys:
1) my camera
2) Bejeweled (dad got me hooked over thanksgiving, but i dont have it here)
3) my car (does that count? i love to drive alone to think/escape)
4) all my Stampin' Up stuff (for making notecards)
5) and Hi-Ho Cherry-O, which i gave my cousin for Christmas today

Five people to tag:
1) Wheeza
2) Jenni
3) Fire
4) Commander
5) umm... this concludes my list of friends who A) know about this blog, and B) might actually comment.

10 Comments:

Blogger Shawna said...

I ate cereal every night for dinner when I was pregnant with my daughter. It's the only thing I could stomach at night!

6:57 AM  
Blogger Scott said...

Great List.

"Ice Cream" is one of the most seductive songs ever written.

11:17 PM  
Blogger Cole said...

I just posted, commander.

8:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you know, i'm slightly offended.

7:48 PM  
Blogger laura g said...

well jj, its what you get for not being here at christmas. such a tease.

8:49 PM  
Blogger laura g said...

okay everyone, i know jj was kidding about not listing his name, but just so you know, everyone is welcome to post their own survey responses... the tag list isn't an exclusive list of the insiders...

8:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

uh huh. i know when i'm not wanted

9:12 PM  
Blogger Scott said...

Happy New Year, Laura!

10:39 AM  
Blogger marrie said...

Cold cereal is my favorite midnight snack.

5:17 PM  
Blogger janet said...

it kills me that you wanted to be the hulk! :)

2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home